There are lots of web browsers that helps us to surf around the world of internet. UC Brower is one of the most popular web browsers which was developed by the Chinese mobile Internet company, the UCWeb. The browser employs cloud acceleration and data compression technology. It has a faster rate of loading contents into the web. Multi-format files can be downloaded with its special cloud syncing features. It also supports simultaneous downloading, enables the user to pause and resume the downloads and also saves the files into their respective folders according to the file type or format. The data storage space is
optimized using data compression. Even though the browser has multiple pros, it has certain privacy related problems and identified as insecure. It is more vulnerable to malwares and viruses. The UC Browser can be operated at different platforms since it is compatible with a wide range of OS. UC Browser and UC Browser Mini are the two versions available for Android.
Features of UC Browser v184.108.40.2068
- UC Browser supports background download. You can continue the download process even if you exit the browser.
- Share downloaded files over Wi-Fi.
- Has a cloud storage facility (UDisk), for storing your downloaded files if you have limited space on your device.
- The optimized preloading helps in faster fetching of the data since the next page gets preloaded as the current page reaches its end.
- The UC Theme Center allows you to customize the themes and page view.
How to download UC Browser v220.127.116.118?
1. Click on the below download button and download app.
2. Click on Install.
3. Tap on the Open button once installation is finished.