UC Browser is one of the most downloaded free low powered web browser for devices like PCs and mobile developed by mobile internet company UCWeb in China. UC Browser in Android device include all the options like data saving, live cricket update and video watching tools and news. This specific browser uses explicit technology such as data compression and cloud acceleration that assists in fast loading of web content. UC Browser has claimed users in 2014 to be around 500 million due to its widespread operational base in Indonesia, China and India.
Features of UC Browser v184.108.40.2061
Features of UC Browser are-
- It comprises of cloud synchronization and HTML5 web app technology.
- It has an application bookmark feature where users can scan a specified QR code of partner websites and hence can be added to their bookmarks for easy reference.
- It contains a download manager which contributes towards simultaneous downloading including offline downloads.
- The download process is quite reliable as the process continues even after the app is closed and resumes automatically if there is disruption due to any reason.
- The browser also has an outstanding data compression and cloud technology that retrieves data from the nearby servers resulting in loading process quicker.
How to download UC Browser v220.127.116.111?
- The user should Click on the given below link to download the app.
- Based on the internet connectivity of the users, the process of installation might take around few seconds to a couple of minutes.
- When the app is ready to use, the Install button will be replaced by Open button.