As the name suggests, UC browser is a web browser developed by a Chinese company UC web. According to statistics, it is the most used web browser in India. Probably, one of the reasons for its success could be that not many mobile internet users have fast internet access and UC browser, through its powerful cloud compression technology, helps users to access web pages at a much faster speed and also offers faster downloads.
Release Notes of UC Browser v9.9.2
Let us take a look at the features of UC browser that were added in the version 9.9.2
- You can now change the background of the browser and make it look funkier
- Redesigned navigation page with new icons which lets you run various websites in various categories
- Lets you block ads with a fast and smooth, built in ad-blocker
- UC browser automatically rearranges the elements on a webpage for an optimised display of text
- You can access Facebook quicker with the ability to create a shortcut for it on the homepage
- Web pages are loaded faster than before
How to download UC Browser v9.9.2?
If you want to download this specific version of UC browser, you can follow the link we have provided through button. Just click on the given link and it will ask you to download. Download it and open the file once its complete. Install the file and now you would be able to use UC Browser in your device.