UC Browser is one of the coolest web browser out there that is available on Android, iOS, and PC. This makes it a good choice for browsing. The reason why many people like and prefer UC Browser is the fact that is many features that you won’t find in other browsers.
Other browsers have a normal and simple interface with nothing much to offer other than web browsing, but with UC Browser you get out of the box features. Not only you get one of the best browsing experience, but you also get some extra features.
An HTTP cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information or to record the user’s browsing activity.
By default, cookies are disabled on the UC Browser, but we are going to share with you How to enable cookies on UC Browser.
How to enable cookies on UC Browser?
In order to enable cookies on UC Browser, follow these steps.
- First of all, open the UC Browser.
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- To allow session cookies, click the Privacy tab.
- From the Settings section of the tab, click Advanced.
- Locate and click the checkbox next to Always allow session cookies.